My first day back in the gym was Saturday, two days ago. I had meant initially to go every day after that, but I hadn’t counted on getting in as good a workout as I did that day.
I’ve always had the top-level membership to my gym, so I didn’t realize that if you have a lesser membership, there are times that you’re actually restricted from using the gym. This is FANTASTIC!!! because people that have no reason to pay more can’t even show up until like two hours after I get there. Continue reading “Instant Weight-Loss”
This is a reply to a comment that reader JS left on “Why Women Have To Be Attractive And Men Don’t”. I thought he had some interesting points and complaints and wanted to make this its own post:
Excellent write-up, JS. Thank you for the detailed comment. 🙂
I’m going to try to list your points so I can respond. Please let me know if I misunderstand what you’re saying:
- Men don’t have any power in “the dating game”, because women have the power to reject AND choose.
- Women go for men they find facially attractive, so if you have that, you’re golden.. Otherwise, you’re “short”.
- Women say raunchy things about men and wanting to give it up to the guys they think are visually attractive.
- When women get older, they start to lose their sexiness and therefore lose the only power they had over men in the first place.
- Men are at a severe disadvantage, from youth through middle age if they’re not handsome.
ok… As far as men being at a disadvantage, EVERYONE’S at a disadvantage if they’re less physically or visually attractive than the next person. I discussed this over a year ago, in February 2008, in “Life Isn’t Fair”. You’re saying that guys are at a disadvantage when it comes to women in general. I’m saying guys have a disadvantage when it comes to other guys and gals have a disadvantage when it comes to other gals. Life is just BETTER for attractive people. It’ll never be different. Continue reading “Power & Loss”