What is a Cougar? How come this dating term only applies to females and not to males who exhibit the same behaviors? Continue reading “Cougars vs. MILFs”
Excellent write-up, JS. Thank you for the detailed comment. 🙂
I’m going to try to list your points so I can respond. Please let me know if I misunderstand what you’re saying:
- Men don’t have any power in “the dating game”, because women have the power to reject AND choose.
- Women go for men they find facially attractive, so if you have that, you’re golden.. Otherwise, you’re “short”.
- Women say raunchy things about men and wanting to give it up to the guys they think are visually attractive.
- When women get older, they start to lose their sexiness and therefore lose the only power they had over men in the first place.
- Men are at a severe disadvantage, from youth through middle age if they’re not handsome.
ok… As far as men being at a disadvantage, EVERYONE’S at a disadvantage if they’re less physically or visually attractive than the next person. I discussed this over a year ago, in February 2008, in “Life Isn’t Fair”. You’re saying that guys are at a disadvantage when it comes to women in general. I’m saying guys have a disadvantage when it comes to other guys and gals have a disadvantage when it comes to other gals. Life is just BETTER for attractive people. It’ll never be different. Continue reading “Power & Loss”